Sunday 14 April 2013

A Bit About Me!

Hey lovelies, so today I want to tell you a bit more about me! There's a tag on youtube called the about me tag so I'm just going to answer the questions from that tag in this post! Hope you enjoy!

1. Do you have a middle name? 
- I do have a middle name and it's lee. I get a bit tongue tied sometimes when I say my full name because it's mollie lee, so I have to say it slowly haha! 
2. What is your Favorite subject in school?
- My favourite subject in school was drama when I did it last year but now my favourite subject is english.
3. Whats your Favorite drink?
- My favourite drink of all time is cherry coke! My favourite starbucks drink is a white vanilla mocha or a vanilla or chocolate cream frappuccino.
4. What is your Favorite song at the moment?
- My favourite songs are Mirrors by Justin Timberlake, Kiss You by One Direction (I love 1D If you can't tell already haha), This Is What Makes Us Girls by Lana Del Rey, Farewell by Rihanna and Post Break-Up Sex by The Vaccines.
5. What would you name your kids?
- I honestly have no idea as I'm only 15 and haven't really thought about it.
6. Do you participate in any sports?
- No, I absolutely hate sport, however I love watching it and my favourite sports to watch are football and rugby.
7. Favorite Book? 
- I have a lot so I'm just going to name them all! All the harry potter books, the hunger games trilogy, the I heart series by Lindsey Kelk, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Looking For Alaska, The Fault in Our Stars, Thirteen Reasons Why and The Maze Runner.
8. Favorite Color?
- My favourite colour changes all the time but at the moment it's pink!
9. Favorite Animal?
- For wild animals I'd have to say zebra, snow leopard and tiger, but as for pets I love cats and dogs. I have 2 cats and 1 dog and I've had another cat and dog in the past.
10. Favorite Perfume?
At the moment my favourite perfume is the Jimmy Choo perfume that I have mentioned in a previous blog post. 
11. Favorite Holiday?
I'm not sure as to whether this is for the US or UK holiday as in the UK we call a vacation a holiday so I'm going to do both! In US terms my favourite holiday is christmas and in UK terms my favourite holiday was when I went to Spain for my 13th Birthday.
12. Have you graduated high school?
- No I'm still there, I'm in year 11 now and in september I will be going to six form!
13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? 
- I have been out of the country and I can't remember exactly how many times as I went to spain a lot when I was a baby but I've also been to france twice and bermuda once.
14. Do you speak any other languages?
- Not fluently, I took French last year and got a B but I couldn't have a conversation with someone in french if you get what I mean.
15. How many siblings do you have?
- I have no siblings, I wish I did but no I'm an only child.
16. What is your favorite store? 
- Definitely Topshop because they have so much variety as they have amazing clothes and do make-up now too which I love!
17. Favorite restaurant? 
- I don't really know as I haven't been to many but out of the ones I've been to I'd have to say TGI Friday's or NANDOS!
18. Do you like school?
- Not really
19. Favorite youtuber? 
- Zoe from Zoella280390 or Rhiannon from FashionRocksMySocks both of their blogs are also my favourites!
20. Favorite movie?
- Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Nowhere Boy, Submarine, Tangled, The Lion King, Aladdin, and Alice in Wonderland (the one with Johnny Depp).
21. Favorite TV show? 
- Doctor Who, House, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory, and others but those are my main ones!
22. PC or Mac?
- I have a Toshiba Laptop at the moment but it's dying on me and I really want a Macbook so I'm saving up for one. So yeah I'd say Mac.
23. What kind of phone do you have?
- I have an iPhone 4.
24. How tall are you?
- I am 5"6!

I know I kinda cheated for some of these questions haha but I just couldn't pick one answer! I hope you liked this post guys and if there's any other posts you'd like to see please tell me in the comments! Speak to you soon!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment