So I'm coming back with my current favourites and I've decided to do one of these every three months just because I don't change many things that often.
Make-up & Skincare:
1. At the start of the year I bought the benefit boxed blush in coralista and I have used it ever since when I have worn make-up. I apply it with the MAC 168 brush which you can also see above. The blush is really subtle but can be builded which I really like as I don't need to worry as much about applying too much at the start and if I need more I can always add some more on top. The blush also has a really lovely shimmer to it so subtly highlights your cheeks as well. One less product to use is always a bonus if you're lazy like me.
2. For my eyebrows I love using powder and have really loved using MAC charcoal brown to fill mine in! I apply this with the real techniques brow brush which can be found in the starter kit at boots. I like quite a strong brow but you can also use it to achieve a more subtly filled in brow if you just want to fill in any sparse areas.
3. My favourite mascara has to be Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama. It just gives me such voluminous lashes without being clumpy.
4. As for lipstick, I really love a red. I own quite a few even though I really don't need the amount of reds I have (however, I just tell myself that it's ok because they're different shades and textures haha). The one I've been LOVING recently is MAC Russian Red which I got for christmas. It's a matte formula but isn't too drying.
5. In march boots were doing an offer where if you spent £10 or more on soap and glory stuff you got a free body butter. I didn't get to choose the one I got as they were giving away that particular body butter however I really like it! The sugar crush body wash and scrub are an essential for me when I really want to pamper myself. The scent of the lime lingers for a while after you shower so I always end up smelling myself haha how weird! the body butter is the butter yourself body butter which is really fruity and really nourishing!
Film & TV:
1. I absolutely love the hunger games it's seriously one of my all time favourites. If you haven't already seen it I would seriously recommend it! I'm not going to go into detail about the film as I don't want to give anything away to people who haven't seen it however from me it definitely gets 5 stars! I honestly can't wait for november for Catching Fire to come out in cinemas!
2. Any film with Aaron Johnson in I'm most likely going to watch! Also I love the beatles and was introduced to this film by a friend of mine! Nowhere Boy is basically about John Lennon before the beatles when he was younger! The film is absolutely AMAZING!
3. I am a massive fan of house, it's definitely one of my favourite TV shows! I have 4 seasons of it and started to watch from season 1 again in february!
1. If you have seen The Huger Games I think I should probably inform you of the books if you haven't already read them. They are definitely better than the films and have much more detail to them! I couldn't put them down when I read them. Seriously they are awesome!
2. My second book favourite is The Perks of Being a Wallflower which is kinda hard to explain but seriously I couldn't recommend it enough. I don't know if any boys have read this because I only know girls who have, but if you're a boy and have read this book let me know what you thought of it!
- Just a quick note to add, I bought a kindle recently and have really been getting into my reading so if you would like any separate blog posts of book reviews please let me know in the comments!
1. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
2. The album 'What did you expect from the Vaccines?' by The Vaccines (well done Mollie), but in particular the song Post Break Up Sex, It's a really catchy song!
3. This Is What Makes Us Girls - Lana Del Rey
1. In february I went to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London and if you are a massive potterhead (like moi) and you haven't been... YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!!!
2. Cherry Coke, can't get enough of it!
3. Raspberry Jelly...
I hope you all liked this post guys and if you have anything you would like to see on my blog then please feel free to leave any requests in the comments! Speak to you soon!xo