Thursday 3 January 2013

Hopes & Dreams for 2013

 For me, the New Year is a chance to look back on the previous year and take a chance to remember things I've achieved and things I would like to do during the year to come. Anything could happen, If I put my mind to it, I can make anything happen! It's almost like writing a book and deciding where you want the story to go.

 When I look back on 2012, It wasn't the year I was hoping for. Even though it was full of happy memories, I didn't allow myself to enjoy it as much as I could of done. I spent more time focusing on the negative aspects of my life and generally being quite pessimistic. That is something I'd like to change this year, I didn't like being that way and now it's time to be more optimistic. I'm determined to make this happen for 2013 and to make this year bigger, better and brighter.

 I decided that I would create a list of the things I'd like to do and achieve in the upcoming year of 2013. This year I'm writing down my goals so then I can refer to them whenever life is leaving me to feel a little fatigued.

 Hopefully this year will be a great one 

 Here are my goals for 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment