Friday 25 January 2013

New Purchase: Essie Nail Polish in Lilacism

I've been trying to build up my essie collection recently as they are one of my favourite nail polish brands! In total I have 7 now and will be buying more. But today I want to talk about one particular shade that I have bought recently. This is essie's nail polish in the colour lilacism and as you can tell from the name, it's lilac. It is an absolutely beautiful colour and one of those colours that makes you look really tan.

It takes 2-3 coats to get a really opaque colour. In some lights in can look like a purple-grey but in others it looks straight up lilac. It has quickly made it to one of my top 10 nail polishes.

I buy all my nail polishes off of amazon.co.uk.

This is what lilacism looks with 2 coats:

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is isn't it! Love it so much!xx

      Delete
  2. I love that shade hun, and the shape of your nails is great. I wish I could wear mine like that (it just never works out!)
    I'm your newest follower, keep it up! <3

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Will check your blog out now!<3

      Delete
  3. Hi This is like my alltime favourite essie colour ever :) goes with everything. Also i thought id let you know that Your blogs great, I've nominated your blog and yourself for the Liebster Award! Take a look at my blog to see more about it :) many thanks

    sophiesbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk

    Love Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shade :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete